Mental health books
- Feeling Better: A Kid’s Book About Therapy, Rachel Rashkin, Bonnie Adamson
- My Book About Play Therapy, Sandra L Wilson
- Therapy and Counseling: Your Questions Answered (Q&A Health Guides), Christine Selby
- Some Bunny to Talk to: A Story About Going to Therapy, PhD Cheryl Sterling, PhD Paola Conte, PsyD Larissa Laba, Tiphanie Beeke
- When a Donut Goes to Therapy, Erin Winters and Kaitin Bucher
- Brave: A Teen Girl’s Guide to Beating Worry and Anxiety, Sissy Goff
For more information on other mental health conditions, please visit our other mental health guides.
If your child expresses thoughts of wanting to harm themselves or others, call 9-1-1 or visit the nearest Emergency Department.
(877) 7CRISIS or (877) 727-4747
Text “HOME” to 741741
Find a mental health provider
Check your insurance website or the back of your insurance card.
Explore Psychology Today’s “Find a Therapist” tool.
Call CalOptima Behavioral Health (Orange County, CA).