Home Care Instructions:
- Keep the area clean and dry for at least 3days. If you bathe or shower, wrap plastic wrap over the upper arm and tape the ends to keep the area dry
- Keep the top wrapon for one day; then remove it
- Keep the small bandageon for at least 3 days
Who do I call?
- Adolescent Clinic (714) 509-7217 Monday –Friday: during normal business hours if you have any worries or questions about the implant
- After Hours Clinic (714)509-8989 Monday –Friday: 5pm -12 pm; Saturday/Sunday/Holidays: 12 pm –8 pm
- 9-1-1 or go to the nearest hospital if you have a severe allergic reaction or other emergencythat cannot wait
When should I call my doctor?
- If you have any problems that you think are related to your new implant
- If you cannot feel the implant or the implant has become bent/broken
- Heavy, frequent or bothersomemenstrual bleeding (periods)