Healthy sleep is critical for children and teens. Sleep disorders, such as problems falling asleep and sleep apnea, affect your child’s ability to get the sleep needed for good growth, development and overall health. Even infants may have sleep disorders. However, a pediatric sleep disorder can be treated with the help of a sleep specialist.
- The difference between medical and behavioral sleep problems and how to recognize them
- When it may necessary to see a sleep specialist
- How many hours of sleep your child needs
- How sleep problems can affect health
- The importance of sleep for teens and school start times
Hear more from CHOC experts in this podcast.